Is it just me or did Americas Next Top Model pick a bad selection of girls.

last season the girls were more interesting and fun to watch

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Did a new season start?

Sometimes I hate watching how stupid they are though. Like, if you're going there, don't you think you'd practice doing mock commercials at home and stuff? I haven't seen a season without them having to do it, so why do they all act stupid and clueless when it's time to do the commercial?
    Anonymous

• At least they got rid of the old faced, trust fund baby. She was annoying!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I agree with SleepingBeautee...I don't need the money, I have Cybil Shepard as a godmother..blah, blah...everyone is stupid. She sucked big time.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I think they chose a few "good" and "interesting" girls, however I thought there were some that had more model potential, it was a little sad, but it will be interesting to see who they choose from this bunch! There are only a few that I think have a real shot at it!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• i liked the chick with the shaved head and the really dark black girl with the pony tail
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2010