what could it be?

sometimes i get super sharp pains in my ovary area, if i move a certain way, it feels like they are literally going to rip. other times it feels like my uterus is full of air or something. i haven't had a regular period since before i had my son 2 1/2 years ago! they come and go as they please...but once they seem to be almost normal, i get spotting in between, but it's always mucusy and brown...i don't have any real insurance, i just go to planned parenthood, but they are complete morons, any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Health

• You might be getting cysts in your ovaries... I get them every now and then (they disappear after a while) and it feels like my ovaries are on fire.... look into a public health clinic
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2010