Does anyone know where I can get a border for the nursery that isn't permanent?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont want to damage my walls taking the regular border off and I dont want to paint the walls either... Thanks!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• They make alot of cool artsy film like stickers that come in borders or characters, trees anything you name it..You stick them on and when your done they peel off easily. Just google exactly what you want, gotta love the Internet:)

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 3:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I put a border up but only used straight pins, not glue. No one has noticed yet.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• walmart
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Amazon.com but please don't waist your money. We have had great luck with the reuseable decals, but the borders are made of a different material and don't stay up. They buble up and come loose daily. We gave up after 3 weeks of reapplying it every day. :( But the decals (you can also get from Amazon) work great!
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Thanks ladies! I was just looking up the reusable stickers. They are cute! Problem is it's not just baseball or football that its going to be themed, it's all sports!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I found exactly what I was looking for at amazon.com THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Here's what I did because we knew we be selling out house and I wanted keep the walls neutral. I went to a craft store and bought all kinds of painted wooden pictures.....a bus, a truck, airplane, bumble bee, dinosaur, etc etc. and then I also bought all the letters of the alphabet and painted them primary colors. Then I stuck them all along the border with that gummy stuff that doesn't pull the paint off.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2010