moms who have a boy & girl- was there any difference during your pregnancy when you were carrying a different sex baby?

i've had 2 girls & am now pregnant with my first boy. i'm nearing the end & have noticed big differences between being pregnant with different gender babies. the nausea was just about the same, but the shape of my stomach & location of the baby (the boy seems to sit lower than my girls did) was different. also, i have no apetite at all with this pregnancy but was hungry all the time with my girls. did you notice any differences between carrying a boy & girl? if so, what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My first baby-a girl-was extremely active before she was born---annoyingly so.And a cranky baby. LOL. Until she was about 1 and then she was lots of fun and cheerful.
    My son was more quiet in the womb and was very happy as an infant. Just a cheerful little guy.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I've had two girls and two boys, and there wasn't much difference at all really. I was more exhausted with my fourth pregnancy (one of the boys) but I don't think that's related to the sex. I'm pregnant again, and this pregnancy is like my first three ... which means either it's a girl or a boy. I've carried all my babies exactly the same, and had pretty much the same symptoms across the board.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 3:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• i'm pregnant with a boy this time & his kicks are way stronger (sometimes painful) than with my girls.his movements are bigger & he seems to roam around my uterus more than my girls. but we'll have to see until he's born to see if he really is a boy or if the ultrasound was wrong.
    Anonymous

• I have a boy and two girls, and honestly all my pregnancies were different. I carried low with all three pregnancies, though I think I carried lower with each one since my ligaments were that much more stretched out each time. I had bad morning sickness with my one boy and with one of the girls, but less with the other girl. The only thing that might have been significant was I got the PUPPS rash with my first pregnancy (boy) and apparently that is more common when you are having a boy. I didn't get it with my next two pregnancies, which were girls. But it's also supposed to be more common in first pregnancies, so that could have been the deciding factor. I was relieved not to have it again, it was SO uncomfortable!!!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I have a son and am pregnant with a little girl who will join us Monday, I have noticed some similarities and differences with my pregnancies, however I do not believe they are similar or different based on the genders!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• my first two were boys, and the difference was so huge, i swore the second was a girl, but he is a boy. my third pregnancy was b/g twins...and it was a very different pregnancy! this pregnancy has been unlike any others! this baby is far more active, i gained a ton of weight right off the bat, and now the weight gain is slow...i can't wait to see who i am carrying now!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Ohhh yes!!

Our first was a boy, I carried high. i wanted to eat all the time and my sex drive was much higher.
    Our second girl we lost at 29 weeks and she was carried low because there was no fluid.
    Our third child, second girl, I carried really high.... almost as if my boobs just sat right on my belly!! I didn't eat as much and my sex drive was non-existent
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My sex drive....totally. With my daughter....had no desire at all. With my son....wanted sex all of the time. It's pretty funny, but it was real. lol
    spaangel13

Answer by spaangel13 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2010