Has anyone used KARENS BODY BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS?

I believed the hype and bought Wen and was totally disappointed. It dried my hair worse than it's ever been. Someone else suggested Karen's. Just looking for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinion. Be honest, please. If it didn't work that's fine. If it was great even better. Thanks

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't personally but if you go to YouTube you can find many reviews on the brand. Was actually looking to order some conditioner and hair milk this weekend. I've heard good things abt them.
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 3:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Have you tried going "no poo"? Make a paste with baking soda and apple cider vinegar. It will take your scalp a couple of weeks to adjust, but your hair will look and feel fantastic!

Answer by rkoloms at 5:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• rkoloms....Ive never heard of that before. I can still condition that same way?
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2010