what is the busiest time of your day?

tell us your kids' ages and why that time is so busy for you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• From the time I get up to the time I go to bed.
    DanyielJ

Answer by DanyielJ at 3:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• LOL @ danyielj
    Anonymous

• Yeah I would have to agree all day but if I had to pick I think there would be a tie between 3 times of day.

Morning getting my 9, 12, and 39 y/o's out the door lol.

noon getting my 5 y/o and a friends 5 y/o off to kindy then i go run errands and pick up mail, this is when i am out of the house and have only 2 hours to get all my errands done.

then again starting at 2:45 when my 5 and 9 y/o get home we run to ballet, scouts, then at 3:30 my 12 y/o walks in and its off to soccer home by 7 most nights, the 39 y/o gets home around 4:30 if he is lucky and I still manage with all my running around to get dinner on the table by 5-5:30 some nights 6, depends on the kids schedules I try to time it between things so that we still eat at a decent time.

Oh and yes the 39 y/o is my husband but seriously he is just another one of my kids lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• i have a 2 y.o and a 3 y.o busiest time is from 3pm to 5pm when I'm trying to cook supper, DH gets ready for work and leaves. I don't' know why but it's just hectic.
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 4:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• 3:30pm - 7:30pm. Kids getting home from school, checking over papers, homework, making supper, eating supper, bathing kids, bedtime, all that good stuff. 8, almost 7, almost 5, almost 3.
    Anonymous

• The busiest time of my day is between 5:30 am and 11 am. Between 530 and 630 I'm in a mad rush to get myself and my kid ready and out the door and get to work. From there on out it's the circus at work... then things settle down and I just want the day to be over so I can go home.
    ZackysMom02

Answer by ZackysMom02 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• In the morning. Usually my 8 month old wakes up at 4:30 wanting to eat and then I need to get my older son up and ready for school at 5:30 am. At 6 the bus picks him up. By around 6:20 I load the baby into the jogging stroller and go for a run. I usually get home from my run at around 7:45 have coffee, give the baby some yogurt and then have breakfast. Then I take a shower. After all of that I have about an hour to just relax and play with my son while we wait for my older son to come home (he gets home at 11:20 am). Yeah so mornings are pretty hectic.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 5:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I have 19 year old twin sons and a 16 year old son. The busiest time of the day for us is 3:00 p.m. The boys will come home from school, the dogs will want to go outside, the mail gets here around 3:15, the phone will ring, the dogs will bark to come back in the house, one of the boys will be trying to talk to me, absolute MADNESS!! By 3:30 it's back to peace and quiet.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:36 AM on Mar. 12, 2010