I want to blog but

I don't know what to blog about! Really, my life isn't that interesting. I'm 20 years old. I have a 9 month old son. His dad and I are both full time college students. (Boring!) I'm going to school to be a preschool or kindergarten teacher (but I'm not one yet, so can't really blog about that) I waitress (but who really cares?). I'm also interested in becoming a lactation consultant (as far as blogging this-same with the teaching thing). I have so many interests but not much time for hobbies (there goes that blog idea). HELP ME!! What can I blog about? What do you blog about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I blog about what's going on with my kids. I don't do it for money, I just do it for family & friends who don't live close to keep up on our lives. Sometimes I'll just blog 7 random things that happened in the last week. Sometimes I actually have something with one of my kids to write about. Sometimes I'll put something about each room of my house (in the kitchen...supper's in the crock pot - then I'll post my recipe or something...in the kids room...it's naptime or they're horsing around...right now I'm reading...whatever book I'm reading...). Sometimes I go a couple weeks between posts because there's nothing to write about. Sometimes it's just a few pictures and captions. Just because you start a blog doesn't mean you have to write daily or anything. Since you're in school & have a 9 month old, it could be a good way for you to keep track of how school's going and what new things your baby's learning every week.Do it for u.
    Anonymous

• Why do you want to blog if you have nothing to say?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Just start out as a journal type thing and if you find yourself talking about the same type of thing over and over then make a blog from that.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 5:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Because I like the idea of blogging. I used to blog. My life was much more interesting then. I had funny stories to tell, things that people actually cared to read about. Also--I wouldn't mind a little extra money ya know?
    Anonymous

• Great idea Sabrina!
    Anonymous