Afraid for my sister's life

hello just yesterday my older sister told my mom and I that her boyfriend beats her. She was talking to my mom and then she broke down and started crying. He also threatened to kill her, my niece, and 4 month old nephew if she was to leave her. Now I want to get the cops involved but her so called boyfriend is a immigrant who has no where else to go. He would go back to my sisters house. He is very crazy he drinks everyday and gets high off coke. He beats her and takes her money. If I call my niece's father he will try to get custody so I'm in a dilemma if I should leave in my sisters hands or save my family?? I'm confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Call the Woman's Refuge. Do you think just because he is an immigrant they wouldn't arrest him? he still has to follow the laws. call the cops! There are services out there. Call CPS for child endangerment. you HAVE to DO SOMETHING.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Your sister has to want to leave. Let her know oyu are there for her. Maybe find somewhere that she can take her kids and hide while he is getting arrested. It is really her choice but you guys can help her sort it all out.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• If hes an immigrant, is he legal?? Have him deported!
    Anonymous

• anytime coke is involved people are in danger,if shes finally opened up about this,its coming to an end,she needs help and thats why she is voicing it.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• And I feel if she isn't going to leave then you have to call CPS for the children's sake. Obviously you don't want anything to happen to your sister, but the kids are innocent and your sister has a choice.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 5:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• This happened to a friend of mine. Everyone hated this man, and he had her secluded from her whole family.she finally got a restraining order. He came back and stabbed her 57 times. She is dead now, and he is in jail for just 17 years, he said he didn't understand the restraining order.
    If she won't protect her kids from him, somebody has too. They need to be taken from her.
    Trust your heart, he will kill her. It does happen, and not just to people you don' t know.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Do you want to hear that she's dead? Have him arrested. Get a restraining order.
    Anonymous