How bad is your PMS?

Mine feels like someone put a veil over my eyes and it makes everyone I see or talk to an enemy, making everything they say a snarky or smart alecky comment, and I can also "read minds" where everyone is thinking I look fat or am an idiot. I also gain water weight so much to the point my pants are too tight, and acne in spots that say "look @ me I'm a big zit that can't be hidden!"....also my husband is the devil....but I am pretty sure he is thinking that about me. Honestly during this week, I'd rather stay at home and be a hermit until the "nice me" comes back...wherever she is. Do you get it this bad if you get PMS @ all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You are too funny :-D
    I don't get too PMS'sy (?) , but I have noticed a slight incline since my last child was born......not really sure if it it is a hormonal thing or just 'cause he is a wild one, that gives me more stress, the sweet thang :-}
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 4:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Sounds like me too. Funny though, before I had my son I never got noticable PMS, but now OMG, just dont even bother talking to me. I will bitch people out or be in a permantely pissed off mood. I also "read minds" as well as read through the lines of what people are saying (which makes my bf always say I took what he said completely out of context or misunderstood it all together) Oh and the cravings! Its like a mini one week pregnancy but without the birth of a child. I will eat WAY too much and will get cravings for the oddest things that I MUST fulfull. yeah...not fun. PMS SUCKS!!!devil ( <---this is me during that time)

AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• ooo basically the same! i hate the world and i feel possessed when i get PMS. oh and crave a shitload of junk and fart alot.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 5:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I have often been called the bi-polar mega bitch, i go insane for the week before and the week after. My SO has learned to stay away, its hard because its for 2.5 weeks a month
    Anonymous

• Talk to your ob/gyn about this!!!!!! I REFUSED to believe there was any such thing as PMS when I was a young girl. I truly truly thought it was my mother's excuse to have free reign on being an evil biznotch. SO when I began having PMS symptoms...it took me YEARS to realize that it was, in fact, PMS. It took me even more years to ADMIT to myself that I was suffering from PMS. After having a 3 year relationship, where I would break up ohhhh every 28 days....I had to be honest with myself..... When that relationship ended, I promised myself that I would do "something" about it when I got into another relationship. So when my DH came along (6 years later) I went to my doc. He put me on Prozac for ONLY the days I felt bad.... so I only had to take them for 3 to 5 days b4 my period came and it completely FREED me from the bounds of this horrible hormonal mood swings! People perceive the use of this to trap, but really it FREES you!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Have you ladies ever talked with your docs about PMDD? I ask because before I had kids and was on hormonal birth control I was terrible and also got the physical really bad too. My doc diagnosed me with PMDD and I went off all hormonal birth control to try and get my hormones leveled out and when that didn't work completely I went on a low dose of progesterone cream. My doc says it was caused by high estrogen and low progesterone (which I tested for). I have since had two kids and take no hormonal birth control and with the progesterone cream am still my wonderful self all month.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• When pms i get really cranky, but i dont get the water retention i actually lose weight around that time of month. and eat a lot.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• You just described me!
    DaphneMae

Answer by DaphneMae at 7:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• haha that evil little abreviation ya I'm a total bitch the week before then during it ppl ya best not look at me unless you want a bitch out lol
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Im beyond bad....I lose who I am and become a manic, depressive person. I want to lock myself up because everything and everyone pisses me off. I feel like I could lose it. I have pmdd....and my birth control Yaz I swear makes it 10 times worse instead of better. I can't wait to go to my gyno to talk to her about this problem.
    Anonymous