can i use fabric softner in my newborns wash if so any recommendations on which to use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use ultra downy free & clear. You should be able to use any fabric softener that's free of dyes and perfumes. I do put in a little bit less than is recommended.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I've been using Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus and Lavender since before our daughter was born. I wash her clothes with our clothes and I use the fabric softener. The only thing I've changed as far as laundry goes is I use a different detergent now because we use cloth diapers. So I use a more diaper friendly detergent and I use it for all the clothes not just diapers. I use arm and hammer fabric softener sheets in the dryer.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2010