2 babies and 2 teens

I recently remarried 3 years ago and i had previous twins who are now 13, i just had a baby 12 months ago and due any day they hate my husband what are activties i can have them do with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• First I would find out WHY they hate him. They may have some very valid reasons for disliking him! If you cannot get to the bottom of it, then I STRONGLY recommend family counseling. I also really urge you to PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to how they all behave around each other.... If it's just a matter of them resenting his mere presence in the household (and what they PERCEIVE him to be taking away from them), then it will just take time for the teens to become accustomed to accepting he is there to stay. They simply need to be assured that his presence is a blessing to their lives, not a curse!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2010