weird fears

ok I have Glogophobia, for those that dont know what that is its the fear of balloons, I have a panic attack get all sweaty cant breathe, Im just wondering if im the only one with that weird of a phobia and how do you guys deal with it

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i reeealy hate the dentist! i hate birds. i hate open heights that seem to sway in the wind. also anything like ice skating, roller skating where you slide freaks me out!
    when did you first notice a fear of balloons. i worked ina school with no balloon signs on the door because a student had that issue documented.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My sister is scared of clowns and my niece is scared of little people.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 6:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• butterflies freak the crap outta me...why cant they fly in a straight line!!!!!!
    ohh and seaweed....yuuuuck, so slimy, and im scared its gonna like wrap around my ankle and suck me underneath the ocean
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I have agoraphobia which is a fear of going outside or leaving the house. I had never even heard of it before I was diagnosed with it 6 months ago.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• op here: um i have had it since i can remember but it seems to have gotten worse the past few years
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2010