can you get a registered sex offender removed from facebook?

this man has so many young girls on his friends list. is there anyway to remove him from facebook or what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you could report it to them, but its up to them. its not a public site. its private so they can keep or get rid of whoever they want.
    Anonymous

• Go to Facebook Help Center.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Ask facebook not us.

Answer by louise2 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Not likely at all, unless you can PROVE that he has in some way done something wrong.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Go to the facebook help center and then they will investagate the issue. If they think there is one.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 5:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• louise-if you dont like the question or dont know the answer then skip it. i dont know how to ask facebook or else i would have. .
    Anonymous

• Report it and then spread the info around in one of those "make this your status: this person is a registered sex offender, don't add him and tell facebook to remove him" things. If a lot of people report him, they will probably remove him. If they want to remove breastfeeding mothers, they better be willing to remove registered sex offenders trying to befriend underage girls! If not, there should be media hell to pay. If you give me his name, I will make that my status. I think I am part of a facebook group that is called "keep sexual predators off of facebook" the owners of that group might be able to help you more!
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• i personally think you should mind your own on this one, and i can put in my two cents. if you do that to him i would do worse to you on facebook.
    Anonymous

• Sorry- its a cause, not a group. http://apps.facebook.com/causes/319539?m=18eac145
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Is anon :15 a child molestor? He's befriending underage girls? Why would you do worse to someone who wants to stop him from using facebook for predation!
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2010