So soon?

I've been extreamly moody the past few days, and yesterday when i was making rotissary for dinner, the smell of it as i put it in the oven made me soo sick... Im not supposed to start my period till the 17th. I dunno if its signs of pregnancy or what it could be.. Please no rude comments seriously.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe its the flu. there is noway anyone here can seriously tell you anything. just wait & take a test. (and that's NOT rude; its a reality)
    Anonymous

• Anon, if you were gunna be rude you shouldn't reply. Its possible, my best friend knew she was pregnant with her second a week after she conceived, took a dollar store test it was pos, went to the dr and they confirmed. granted this doesnt work for everyone but she knew.

I'd say wait and take a test just relax and dont stress.
    Anonymous

• im in your same boat and im also due for my period on the 17 as well!! sry i know some moms can be very mean on here but we only have less than a week then we should start so!!! i will hope for you to!!!!!good luck!! let me know how it turns out!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• It's not rude to tell her that we cant tell her if she's pregnant or not. Its the truth. You can get as many "stories" about ppl testing on day so & so & finding out they are preg. that you want but that has no impact on the situation.
    Anonymous

• And yeah, you can be nauseous & have the FLU so THAT was also NOT a rude comment.
    Anonymous

• I wasn't asking if i was for sure pregnant.. I was asking if major moodyness is a sign possibly. and it def isn't the flu since i only felt sick for a little while after putting rotissary in the oven.
    The the other ladies thanks so much =D Anon 6:36, good luck to you as well!!
    Anonymous

• i knew a week past ovulation, with both my ds and this one. i just knew in my gut. i had a few little symptoms but nothing that couldnt be something else. listen to your mothers intution and wait and see. baby dist to you.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 10:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2010