Do some people just make you so mad?

Ok we plan on taking a vacation and I babysit 2 toddlers I gave notice back in Jan. to take my vacation in Mar. then I gave a reminder two weeks before my vacation and a second reminder for the same week. One of the parents were like OH...you are not going to be here tomorrow I am like yeah I gave several notices. They kind of walk away like wth am I gonna do now who is going to watch my kid tomorrow I am sure they'll work something out...But c'mon why don't they look at what I give them they knew I was going on vacation. Maybe the spouses did not communicate but I did my part I printed copies of every notice that was giving and stuck it in the baby's bags.
Just venting and trying to understand where did this go wrong...hmmm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• don't you hate that? I have this problem all the time with certain relatives-
    you tell the husband something, and he's great with it, or he asks you to do something, then next thing you know you're getting the "how could you do this and cause me so much drama" emails-

Been trying to stay out of the middle, but I'm this close to every time he OKs something to CC it to his wife-

Do these people have emails? might be best to send a email too next time.
    that way you've got the proof that it was sent, and better yet- a email that they confirmed it!
    Anonymous

• Did you tell them verbally too? I would have actually said something to them at least once along with the written notes.
    Anonymous

• Yes I did I don't get it. Anyway it's their problem I guess I made plans...

Anonymous

• Anon 6:56 here. Well, if they had verbal and written notice, then that's their problem. Have a good vacation! : )
    Anonymous