How much should my 2 year old son weigh?

My son is 2 years old,he will be 3 in January. I think he is a bit chunkey. I took him out of his early head start school because of family problems and now he is home with me all day and I just want to know how much should he weigh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• idk how much they should weigh but my 2 yr old son weighs 41 lbs, i dont think hes too chunky
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• My daughter was 28 lbs right before she turned 3, my other daughter at 18 months was 25lbs. It varies by child.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 8:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• my two yr old weighs about 30 lbs. and the dr says he is healthy
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• my son is 16 mo old & weighs 28 lbs , but he's really tall too.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• toddlers are usually chubby. relax.
    focus on is he healthy....not is he chubby.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• My toddler is two and a half and is about thirty lbs...I would say if you are concerned you should contact his pcp and ask
    harteri

Answer by harteri at 11:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• My 2 year old nephew is 37 lbs and is not chunky at all.Is is a little tall tho. He seems well proportioned.
    SeanAndRyansMom

Answer by SeanAndRyansMom at 12:18 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• my daughter who was 5 weeks early is 24 lbs. she is healthy and is just like my hubby and i! tall and skinny! it depends on the child! as long as his doc is giving u the green light everything is okay then keep doing what your doing! the doc used to drive me crazy with her weight! now i know she is ok and i just enjoy her! they grow up so fast you dont wanna waste time worring about these things! take my advice i missed a lot of cool things because i was worried all the time :(
    pumpkinpatch

Answer by pumpkinpatch at 9:52 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• just took my 2 1/2 yr old son to the doctors and he only gain 1 pound in like 5mths, he is a pickie eatter tho, so now he weighs 33lbs. his doc said he is jus fine butttt lol i wish he ate more so he could put alittle fat on him, its that very body tells me WOW he is skinny
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 10:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2008