So what would you do if you found this out!!! Help cuz i am really tore up over it right now...

I found out my husband had an affair from April of 2009 to the end of July 2009 with a friend of mine. He supposedly ended it at the end of July.Well he told me they had only had sex once she said the same. He got an order of protection against her in September of 2009. I stayed because it was the first time and he ended up being honest I thought.I just found out though they they have had sex more than once in those months they had sex in my bed, on my couch, and in her car 2 times at his work and once down from my house.Also gave him head and made out several times. I am so upset over this.It makes me sick just like it did when i found out the first time. 2 of the times they had sex was after the order of protection went though at his work when it was supposedly ended she apparently said it made it hot for them knowing they were not supposed to be around each other by law. He does not know i know yet. continued below-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I am currently pregnant and due in a few days with our second child a boy. I have not confronted him yet about this he does not know I know yet and I really dont know what to do he is at work right now but i dont feel any love for him at all right now and he makes me sick to even think about it because he treated me like shit soo bad when he was messing with her. It is not going on now the last time they were together was in September of 2009 what would you do in this situation?
    Anonymous

• Leave the jerk.
    Anonymous

• um leave his ass...duh! Kids or not you don't need to be in an unhealthy relationship around your kids
    Anonymous

• I would leave. I couldn't forgive a guy or a friend for that.
    I am so sorry for what you are going through. That is so heartbreaking. You deserve someone who is commited to you, and you alone.
    Use him financially if you have to untill you can get back to work and support your babies.
    Hug!!!!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Oh gosh, I'm so sorry.
    If it were me, I'd do like JackieGirl says and pretend I don't know just so that I could use him financially until I had my "escape plan." That would probably be pretty hard, though.
    Do you have family or friends near that you can lean on?
    Anonymous

• OMG! He would be so dead if it were me!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Im with JackieGirl.. I wouldnt even tell him that I know!! I would set money aside and get everything in order. Then just not be there one day when he comes home set up with your new life. Then see who looks like the fool. Take him for everything hes got. Whther you tell him you knwo or not, leave him or youre the dummie.
    Anonymous

• op here - yes i have family who would help me I just dont know what ot say to him or what to do about all this i feel like my world is ending all over again when i thought it was soo good i gave him a chance to be honest with me and tell me everything and me stay i did my part but after finding out he lied about all that and did not say anything is just like finding out that the affair was going on all over again i am soo confused i dont know if i should call him and tell him what a sick jerk he is or if i should just not say anything witch will be hard to do cuz like i said i wont even be able to look at him i just want to know why ...why did he not tell me this why would he do such a thing to me ....
    Anonymous

• I personaly would lose my cool and end up beating the crap out of him and her!!
    I would leave him. Once a cheater always a cheater. If he lied to you before what makes you think he still isnt??
    Anonymous

• Right now, you need to be calm. I'm sure you don't want him to have your children at all. Pack up your bags, and when he comes home say "I know you have been lying to me about how many times you've had sex with that other women". If it were me, i'd also add, "I can't trust you anymore, even if you've only had sex with her once, I deserve someone who will be faithful to me..you don't love me..so this is good bye."

I know it will be hard but you really do deserve someone so much better! (kids or no kids)
    Anonymous