not to happy today

here we go again, i had to get my son from daycare again because he was being bad and trying to attack kids and laughing about it im at my wits end, he has one more chance and if he blows it he cant go their anymore, which means i can work because he will have no where else to go i dont know what to do i read and read books ok behavior i got a new book im reading 1-2-3 magic.... i just dont know what to do i just wantb to cry because hes not like this at home with me hes the only child but when hes at daycare thats when he acts out

elias1mamma22

Asked by elias1mamma22 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Does he play violent video games? or any movies of that sort? Maybe talk to his pediatrician.
    Anonymous

• I have worked in a preschool for 12 years. Have they given you any help/ advice? maybe it's the daycare's "problem", not your son's. Maybe he is being bullied/picked on. Maybe he isn't adjusted well to his class or his teacher. If you'd like to p.m. me I'll try to help you out some more. :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• my son is 3 he does not know how to play video games i dont even have a wii or anything of the sort in my home, not violant movies or shows as well as for his dr his dr dont give a hoot he just says hes a boy what do you expect i than took him to a second opionion where i got some help with a refurral,,, hes my only child hes been at his daycare since before he was like 8 months old.. so i know its not being adjusted to the daycare he knows all the teachers and his class mates he goes to la petite acadamy.
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Family therapy?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:50 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• its just me and my son so there really does not need to be family therapy.... besides today they upped him up to preschool he was in pre-preschool but since they put him in the preschool class there was no probs, my guess is he was just bored and needed to be with older kids
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 12, 2010