Do you think Ben Roethlisberger is guilty?

Do you think the accusers are out for money or is he one of those guys that do not take NO for an answer because they never hear the word? I think he's guilty. Obviously the first girl received nothing out of it so far so why would this women even bother if it wasn't true. Whats your opinion?

3beautbabies

Asked by 3beautbabies at 7:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• this isn't his first time being accused of sexual misconduct is it?
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• No it's his second.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• well, still doesn't mean he's guilty but each time it happens it makes his word less and less creditable. Athletes need to leave the ladies alone or at least make sure they are with others as much as possible when they are on the road. That might make accusations like this less likely, notice I said less not go away all together.

Going out on the town then don't make the mistake of being alone with someone you just met. Be cautious
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• From what I heard they where all a big group of friends.Maybe I'm mistaken.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Group freakiness??? Ewww that's just nasty. However, I'm sure he had to have been alone with her at some point, wouldn't make sense to get a little one on one with 5 or 6 other people standing around unless again it was group participation. I mean crazier things have been known to happen.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• No No I was saying that the girl is a part of a big group of friends including ben so I thought she was a friend of his not a stranger.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Any one who runs to the police right after the incident to proclaim their innocence usually is guilty. When they said that, this first thing that popped into my head was... when I was a kid and I told my brother I was going to tell on him, he would run to our mom and say "No matter what Crystal says shes lying. I didn't do anything." lmao
    So I take it he is guilty.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• THE FIRST TIME HE WAS ACCUSED HE DIDNT HAVE CRIMINAL CHARGES FILED AGAINST HIM, THE WOMAN ONLY HAD A CIVIL CASE WHICH MEANS SHE JUST WANTED MONEY. THIS TIME, THERE HAVE NOT BEEN ANY CHARGES FILED(AS OF EARLIER TODAY) IN FACT THE POLICE ARE JUST SETTING UP AN INTERVIEW TO SPEAK WITH HIM. I THINK HE IS NOT GUILTY
    kymommaX3

Answer by kymommaX3 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• The first CIVIL case has not been heard. The accuser is less than credible. I think she is after money. The second case concerns me because the woman went DIRECTLY to the police. However, she did know who he is and that she could extort money. He is a target or an easier mark because of the first unsettled case. But, I certainly don't want to blame the victim, if she is one. Ben did go out with a group of men. He had two off-duty police officers with him. I think he knows he needs to protect himself.

I would have to hear all of the evidence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I highly doubt that the woman has no reason at all to go to the police. If anything, she could be exaggerating it. I will say though, that i my long time friend was severely sexually harassed by a baseball player, i will not say his name. She did not run to the police or anything, just talks about how much of an asshole he is. She did turn him down, & because she said no, this famous fellow decided to call her every single derogatory term for women possible. Some men are so used to screwing whoever they want, that when a female says no, it SERIOUSLY crushes their ego. This is what happened to my friend, she said NO WAY, & he freaked out. It never crossed her mind to even get legal (not sure if she even could have for name calling). But, i do believe this happens. I don't think he is clear yet, i am still up in the air about it.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2010