When do YOU think I should have ONE MORE baby?

I know it's up to me and hubby but I curious how long you think I should wait..... I have a 8 yr old , 5 yr old and 10 month old. We want one more I'm not ready yet but when do you think would be a good time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• when the child is two maybe three? that way you have a child who is close to the youngest age..
    Anonymous

• When your ready! I think you'll feel it. I knew when I wanted to have another baby, and when it was time....it'll come to you over time...you'll start feeling it. At least I did!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• We don't know your situation so it's not really right to say....we don't know where you are emotionally, financially, where you are at in your relationship..And even then it would be none of our business.
    Anonymous

• When do YOU think you should do it? Better...when does your DOCTOR think you're going to be recovered enough from the last baby?

Answer by gdiamante at 8:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2010