What do you think should happen to sex offenders?

I think they should CHOP IT OFF!!!!

3beautbabies

Asked by 3beautbabies at 7:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think they should be put in prison for the rest of their lives and let the other inmates molest them
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 7:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• i am with you, I think they should chop it off. Without Anesthesia ! And for pedophiles, they should use a rusty dull butter knife.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Perfect idea!
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• slit their bellies and let them suffer and bleed out. My Stepfather was/is a violent rapist/child molester and I've thought about how I'd punish him if I got the chance.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Well see, If a girl tells a guy she is 18 and she is really 16 and he has sex with her. She tells the cops and he is automatically listed as a sex offender. I dont think people like that should be punished. Its not his fault she lied about her age, I don't ask people to see their I.D's when I first meet them. Their life is already ruined because that charge will never go away. However for those who rape and molest we should just kill them. Just because their junk is cut off it doesn't mean they cant sexually hurt people.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I think they should tattoo "I touch little kids" on their foreheads and send 'em to prison so there's question that the other inmates know exactly what put them in there.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Thats true i would want them killed but i'd want them to suffer first
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I like your idea Ladybugkisses!!!!

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I think ladybugkisses has the best idea so far. They would be tortured for the rest of their lives in prison that way. Inmates would eat them alive.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• A my son's scout leader molested numerous boys over years. They only tried to prosecute on the three teens that were the most credible, the least screwed up by it. After months of news stories and all three boys having to move out of town the molester pled guilty and got to serve all 3 sentences at the same time. It didn't matter that he did it to many boys and he admitted doing it to 3, he only had to go to prision as if he did it to one boy. At the sentencing one of the boys spoke and the judge sentenced him to the max. It was not many years. I don't remember for sure. The boy was attacked by the molester's family outside the courthouse.

Things didn't go well in prision. Being a scout leader made it worse for him. Then he got liver cancer and died before he was 40. He only had 3 years in prision. Liver cancer is a bad way to die. Not bad enough.
    Anonymous