Corey Feildman blaming Hollywood for Corey Haims Death!

If Corey Haim Overdosed on drugs isnt it his own fault? How can people blame Hollywood when people need to have self control.
I guess when people die you always need someone to blame it on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well that was his best friend so I understand that he is probably very angry right now. I agree with you though, its no fault but your own.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• if it were my bestfriend I would have tried to help him
    Anonymous

• he wasn't really blaming hollywood. he was just saying all these celebrities are sending their condolences and speaking up about it, but where were they when he was alive? those people had nothing to do with him and pretty much forgot about him.
    Anonymous

Yup- that's pretty much what he said last night. That Corey had pretty much no one and now everyone is so sorry...TOO LATE
    Anonymous

• Okay this is funny(not haha)I just had a conversation with a coworker yesterday that Corey Feldman will find a way to make this all about him. Because that's what he does. It's just getting started.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

How is Feldman making it all about himself?

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• What was that string of hair hanging from Feldmans head??
    Anonymous