why would add you on facebook then block their page from you?

my cousin of whom i got into a argument with a few months ago over the fact she was talkin shit behind my back, all i did was ask her why? and why if she had a problem with me to confront me instead of talkin behind my back and saying things that werent true. im still not sure why she got pissed at me all the sudden. well she added me a couple weeks ago, so i thought she is over whatever she was mad about and i posted "hey whats up?" on her wall then few hours later she blocked me from her wall and pics, but she still on my friends list. i dont get it why add someone if you dont want to talk to them? my oldest brother has mention that she is still posting nasty stuff about me on her wall....the only thing that friends can see on my page is pics..my wall and info are public...any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Because she wants access to your wall, pics, etc. She wants to be immatureand see if you're talking about her while she's busy being a bitch to you on her page. Make your stuff private to everyone but your friends and then block her ass. You're making yourself look foolish by being on her friends list while she puts you down to her friends. They're all probably laughing at you right now, stand up for yourself. Sorry if that sounds mean, people like her just make me sooo mad...my MIL was like that grrrr!!!!

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 7:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• maybe she added you so she could see your pictures then deleted you?
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 7:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Forget her. Let her be the immature one. Delete and block her, and put it far from your mind.
    Anonymous

• op here
    but she didnt delete me she is still listed on my friends and all i can view is her info. NOt her wall or pics?

im about ready to delete and block her though. the reason we go into a fight in the first palce was cause she added on of my farmville friends and she told him i was a slut and i used guys...i been married to the same guy for 8 years and we been together for 10. im a S@hm but my husband makes decent money so i dont need to work and we are NOT on pa everything we have we use cash for and we both bust our butts to get what we have. she is engaged to a married man and divorced. both her and her bf work and are on pa they recently got busted for wel fare fraud
    Anonymous

• It's not worth your time. Move on
    Anonymous