painful sex at 37 weeks...normal?

Last night me and my husband got to have sex for the 1st time in months (it kept causing contractions so we weren't allowed until I got to 37 weeks). Is it normal for it to hurt in the last trimester? It caused a lot of pressure and it felt kind of like he was hitting my cervix. Is that even possible?! I don't know. I don't remember it hurting with my son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sex hurt me while I was prego. The doctor said it was totally normal. That we should have sex until it becomes uncomfortable or painful for me.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• It wasn't normal for me. We had sex up until labor started for all three of our children

Answer by admckenzie at 8:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• You are...looser...this time around. Things may be lower than they would be if this were your first pregnancy.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 8:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• all positions hurt? Certain positions hurt me this time around, and they are different from the ones that hurt last time...sex is wayyy less common than the first time and unfortunately kinda lame..pretty much same 1 or 2 positions. and no real effort to make it last..kinda get it and get out! lol...If it hurts STOP it shouldnt. try another position or maybe oral...
    Anonymous