how much time do you need to know about a baptism?

how much time would you need to know to be able to attend a baptism?
if someone in your family, who lived no further away then an hour, was having there childs baptism at sunday 10 am and you got the invitation a 2 weeks in advance, would you consider that enough time & try to make it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Send the invite, they will either be able to attend or not. I think two weeks is fine.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• yes
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• yeah i would.. gives u enough time to find a sitter or something if u have small kiddies. i would perfer more notice but 1 week or 2 is still good enough.. its not like it takes up the whole day..
    Anonymous

• yeah for me it'd be ok. it's the day before invites that ticked me off to no end.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• sure- since they know a baby is on the way I would assume they would have some kind of idea it was coming up. assuming they knew that you planned on having a baptism
    Anonymous

• Depends on how far in advance someone's calendar is booked, too...if I am already committed to something else, two weeks isn't enough.

I am working on Sundays at 10 AM; I need more like three weeks to a month's notice to rearrange schedules.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 8:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Two weeks is plenty of time.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2010