Has a kid ever slammed their head into your nose or mouth?

OH MY LORD, my daughter has done it a few times to me, but I really thought she'd broken my nose today. She was sitting in my lap, and out of nowhere she slammed her head backwards right into my nose. Ouch!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes! and it hurt like HELL!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My son does it all the time deliberatley. He gets in trouble, but he still thinks it's funny.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I was just talking about this with my friend today about how this is the most painful thing that kids do. Each one of my children have done it at least once. I don't know what gives them the urge to do it but it certainly hurts.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Oh my yes! I hurts sooo bad.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• mine is crooked from it! lol
    lhunt8

Answer by lhunt8 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Do you know this instantly made my nose run LOL. I have had a broken nose before so it is soooooo sensitive. My daughter brought me to my knees a couple different times by banging her head back on my nose. I learned the second time to not hold her like that.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• OMG! YES!!!!! OWWWW.... dd does this ALL THE TIME! We finally got her to stop and I'm so glad that phase is over!!! I swear she was doing it from 3mos +!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My youngest actually gave me a concussion from hitting my nose.

My middle child head butted her dad when she was 6 months. She caught his glasses with her cheek and got 5 stitches for her head butt. She never did it again, thankfully.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Not so much my nose or mouth as my chest. They used to always throw their heads back right into my chest, and I had chest pains for the longest time. For years actually. That may be why I still do sometimes. They don't realize what hard little heads they have.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Yes. It seems like it happens at least once a day. I feel fluid rushing to the area and it makes me think of Finding Nemo.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2010