IF U HAVE A PARTNER THAT U LOVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND HE ASKED 2 GET BACK WITH U AND U JUST NOT SURE IF HE WOULD CHANGE WHAT WOULD U DO?

WE HAVE A CHILD 2GETHER , AND HE IS ALSO TALKIN ABOUT MARRIAGE, I REALLY LOVE, BEEN 2GETHER 4 2 AND A HALF YEARS, AND I LOVE HIM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• He should show you he's changed BEFORE you commit again to him....If nothing's changing while your not together, then nothing's going to change when you are!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Loving him is usually never the problem on our end. Well, can you love him and live with him the way he is right now? If the answer is no, than chances are he will not or can not change for you. Depending on what needs to change, it might never happen. I don't know the details, but the other person must want to change and the changes need to be fair and reasonable KWIM...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." I agree with the first answer...
    Anonymous

• sadly, if after 2 and a half years you are already struggling, I don't think this is going to end happily. He might be able to alter his behavior for a while, but his attitudes, personality and addictions are long term traits that can't be changed just like that.
    Good luck and be strong.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Try this post again without using U, 2 and all the other abbrevations. Maybe he's not taking you seriously.
    Anonymous

• If he needs to change for you to be happy, walk away.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I agree with most of the advice you have been given. Whatever drove you apart will most likely still be there. Even if the behavior changes, it takes years to change the attitude that allowed it in the first place. Not that he can't change, but the evidence of real change takes a long time.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Yeah, the "U" and the numbers are very annoying and it does make one look very young.....know what I mean?Hard to read and makes me want to skip the whole thing.
    Anonymous

• Agree with sandypops
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2010