Has your 2 year old been diagnosed with pdd Asd??? how r u handling it??

what does your child do thats not the norm???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you mean PDD-NOS? My son was diagnosed with autism at 4. He had a severe speech delay,lined things up,looked at things perhiperally,spun,hand flapped,had food issues,and was not toilet trained
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• my son spoke in 'textbook' talk - still calls his sisters "the sisters" when he speaks about them LOL, loved lining up cars etc and they all had to be in the right spot on the car play mat (llook out if you parked the truck at the ambulance station) He clicks his fingers alot, but was otherwise normal, only as he started into the school system did we see there were some weird stuff.- PS he is now a gorgeous nearly 16 year old with a group of friends, an after school job and an amazing passion for all things war history - he annoyed his teacher this year as he kept correcting him when the teacher made mistakes LOL
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My dd has mild autism...she has trouble with speech, finding the words she wants to say and how and when to use them right. She is unpredictable, you never know what she might do next. She has no fear. Which is scary for me. She also has a little trouble following directions, but this has gotten better.

If you met my dd today you wouldnt notice anything strange about her though. Its just stuff that I over analyze I know. She is absolutely gorgeous and soooo smart..she has been reading since she was 2. Soooo sweet too, loves to cuddle and hug!
    Anonymous

• Oh, by the way my dd is 4 now...forgot to mention that.
    Anonymous