I know im gonna have a scheduled c section but my question is when will they let you know when?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my ob and I talked about it, about a month before my due date, talked dates and scheduled it at the hospital I chose.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• i think i picked the date around 32 weeks and then the dr. office took care of scheduling and let me know if everything was ok with that date.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I knew my scheduled date around 24 weeks! My doc has a ton of patients...so he wanted to get me in as soon as he could..but i changed my mind and am going to try to VBAC...sooo that got scratched off the books anyway!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My doctor scheduled mine somewhere around 36 weeks. I think the trend is at least past the half way mark.
    lady_kira

Answer by lady_kira at 6:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2010