Anyone elses internet messed up? VENT!

So im thinking i want to take my computer and throw it out of the window! Why i bought another Fn dell ill never know!! but i think my computer has a virus, i have to spend yet another hour or two on the phone with a tech support guy who BARELY speaks english...to get NO WHERE! Im at my witts end....every time i use CM at home my internet windows completely close and i lose EVERYTHING! i lost all my homework twice because of this.....and what did they do about it...not much...i have anti virus crap on my cpu, and a warrenty! Im getting ready to spill a coke on my keyboard and tell them to replace it!......UGGG k....vent done!..........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had the same problem and then I joined CM Computer Moms. I've learned to do a weekly maintenance on my computer and not expect the software to be all and do all. Prior to this, my system had crashed and I ended up paying $200 to get it fixed and start from scratch. Computer techs charge by the hour and half hour. I sat right next to my tech and watched the clock. BUMMER! You live and you learn.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 9:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2010