23 weeks and feeling sick.

I had some yogart this morn. and right after it hit my stomache I went and threw it up. I also had a headache all day and had a small cup of coffee and it went away. and now I have a small case of diarrea.(sorry TMI)drank the coffee hours ago and now in the bath room. just worried about pre-term....should I call my doc? help me ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• doesn't really sound like preterm labor...maybe your just getting sick. Also, some people have morning sickness all thier pregnancies, and some it goes away and comes back. If your really concerned, bring it up to your OB next visit!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• You're just having sickness caused by pregnancy imo. I am almost 30 weeks and still puke up foods, and wake up with morning sickness.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• have water in small doses and eat in small doses and call the nurse line in the am. I think it's just morning sickness but only you can judge. don't panic. : )
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Yes , Dont panic , just morning sickness , i was sick up until about 28 weeks am now 31 weeks so , it just depends on the person, And i dont know if it happens to you with everything you eat or drink , but for my it was mostly dairy . Dont worry it will get better :)
    corey229

Answer by corey229 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2010