Phone sex operator?

Does anyone know how I would go about finding a job as one? And maybe what the pay is like? I know NOTHING about this kind of thing, just figure it would be wasy money.
If you don't like the question or topic, simply don't reply! Bitchy answers will be reported, I'm just trying to find info, ladies. :D

EvaSerenity

Asked by EvaSerenity at 10:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• gee i wish i could but my voice is dopey so i doubt i would get a job as one. gl
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Ewwwww.
    Anonymous

• if you have a beautiful voice try singing for places,i bet thats way more money ,best luck
    Anonymous

• I did for a year there was a opening in the newspaper for one.They call the office than it gets sent to you at home to protect your privacy so they never get your direct phone number and some require you work in an office setting but i was lucky got to stay at home on my terms i was an independant contractor.I got paid 6oo a week after taxes but depends on the client base you make and all that too.Was interesting but hard profession to stick to,gets boring after awhile.
    Anonymous

• www.kryptonassociates.com
    a girl i had a human sexuality class told me about it. she said she made good money once she built up regular callers. ive been thinking about doing it too because i cant find a job or a babysitter if i did find a job. im just nervous about it.. let me know how it goes for you.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• bump for later
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 11:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2010