Your bed...

What size bed do you have? and do you think it's big enough? lol.

We currently have a queen but are hopefully buying a king size tomorrow! Our bed always seems so crowded! Maybe because it's my husband, myself(i'm pregnant!), and usually my 20 month old son ends up in our bed by morning!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have a king and it's ok. i'm alone most of the time. i don't allow kids to sleep with me lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• We have a Queen but are hoping to move up to a King size one day. Our bedroom is small right now so maybe when we move. ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I have a king and I love it.  I'm a restless sleeper so there is plenty of room for me to roam around without disturbing my hubby.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I have a queen. I have no desire for a larger bed, I love to have extra room in my bedroom, so there's no crowded feeling.
    Anonymous

• king but the sheets and bed frames are pricey for a cal king. next time a queen.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• It's only a full, but it's just me and hubby, and we don't take up much room so it works :)
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 10:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• We have a king. I didn't know how used to it I was till we (travelling) spent a night at a motel with full size beds and I fell out of bed during the night! (Turned over expecting there to be more bed there...!)
    Anonymous

• We have a king and it's plenty big but buying sheets for it and a bedframe sucks. Gets kinda pricey!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I had a king, but went down to a queen when we moved because our house was smaller.... BIG mistake! I want to go back to a king. But i have to move first.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• We have a queen but I'd almost rather have a full. DH sleeps right on the very edge with his arm hanging off one side, so it's like I'm on my side and have this huge space between us. I like to at least be able to reach out and touch him at some point during the night.

Although there have been times when he takes his half of the bed right out of the middle. I also have waaay too many sheets for this bed that it would cost a fortune to switch sizes.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2010