mp3 player

I'm sooo clueless!
How do I put songs on it? Where can I get some free songs?
My son is having some dental work coming up and I want to put music on it for him to listen to to try to stay relaxed and calm, and not hear the drills.

Thanks!

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Limewire...though some say its "illegal" ....if you do download from them though, make sure your laptop has a security that scans the songs, so you don't get a virus. Also, if you download from limewire (free) try to find the song you want that says "excellent" or "good" quality.. As long as you installed or dowloaded the proper software for the MP3 player you've purchase...example ITUNE for an Apple IPODS...then any downloads files should automatically go to "itunes"....from there, connect (charge) your ipod to the computer and it should show you its plugged in....and it should automatically upload the music on there, if not then you can manually doing it, by clicking and dragging over to (name of your ipod on the screen) your ipod/mp3 player...
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2010