Creative, frugal birthday gift ideas?

I have 2 toddler birthday parties coming up at the end of this month and running low on funds. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How frugal? Play Doh, a couple hot wheels, even just a board book, that balloon thing you place the balloon on the end and pump it up and it flies around.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Toddler puzzles always go over well. The thick board ones with chunky pieces.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• If you live near a Ross, you can get really cute two/three piece outfits there for $5, they also have sing a long DVDs for $3-$5, and lots of cheap books..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I ALWAYS shop the walmart clearance toy section for parties...also for the wrapping paper use regular computer or construction paper and let your kids decorate it. I always write "Happy Birthday Insert name!!! From Insert name" then let the kids decorate it...my kids love doing it plus its unique and doubles as a card!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 10:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2010