Dirty, Rotton, Slimey, SEX!! YUM!!

No, just kidding, but I didn't know if my "turn ons" were normal. I got on Literotica.com and they have some sexy adult stories and I was suprised that the rape stories turned me on. Does anyone else get turned on by this? I know I don't want to be raped, perhaps it's the idea of being controlled. I brought this up to my fiance and he seems to like the idea. Handcuffs, blindfolds, here we cum!!! lol.

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, actually, the idea of being "raped" does turn me on. me & my SO have roleplayed this before.. it was fun, lol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I'd start bawling and have a breakdown. I was raped at 14. But I can see how if you know you aren't really being raped then it would be more of the control turn on thang. But to each his own..rape on my friend!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Yes, kind of. As long as they aren't too violent.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry to hear that Steff!! and then you say rape on!! I'm sad and laughing at same time, lol. I hope that doesn't sound mean. I was molested when I was 7yrs old so I relate to your situation.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• I was molested at age 5 till age 7. I don't like anything that i am not in control off sexually. I need to feel i have a say. 

Phianabismoma

Answer by Phianabismoma at 11:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• its not the idea of rape that turns you on.. its being controlled.. and yes.. hubby and i love to role play both ways
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• just make sure its someone you trust
    Jan0609momma

• i agree with Jan0609momma-- its not the rape, its the control. i LOVE being controlled, even orgasm-controlled (cant cum til he says, or i gotta cum when he says). its mind-blowing! if you are blindfolded, it heightens your other senses and makes it better. i'm also into the BDSM videos/stories- again, about control. its more closer to rape cuz when you are tied up, if there's no safe word, you really get no say. but make sure its with someone you trust.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Rape is the WRONG word...how about hardcore f**king instead...? I like it when my bf holds my arms down above my head, I like it when he pulls my hair, slaps my ass.. I like it hard and rough...but I've been raped so that word freaks me out~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I think I'd rather tie him down and just tease him til he couldn't stand it anymore. I spent too many years of my life having other people control my life, not being able to make my own decisions. In or out of the bedroom.

I too love the erotica site, haven't been on there in ages though.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2010