Should I wake DH for a romp?

It's 11:20. He went to sleep at like 9:30 because I had a friend over and he went upstairs to relax and fell asleep. Now I'm feeling randy. Should I wake him or let him sleep? Do you think he'll be pissed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I tried to wake my ex up like that once, I guess it triggered some sort of nightmare cuz he whacked me in the back of the head, then rolled over to protect himself. I didn't realize he had been dreaming until the next morning when we woke up and I was pissed cuz I still had a headache. And a pretty big lump on my head. When we figured out what happened, it was actually pretty funny...after that...I made sure he was awake first. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• i guess that depends on him and what he did that day. i don't know your DH or how he will react. I know my husband wouldn't be pissed, even if he just wanted to sleep.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• wake him up with some oral...guys LOVE that...then just go at it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• My husband would be sooo happy if I woke him for a romp. I say go for it. My dh went to bed really early tonight too, I plan on going in there in a bit and waking him up!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• Wake him up!
    Anonymous

• Wake him up with some sucky sucky...then continue on to F*cky fu*ky!! :)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2010

• lol how about you try not to wake him up... i do that with hubby.. its so easy to get him hard and go at it... has your husband ever woke up cumming?! its possible... try it... lol if your doing the work he shouldn't care
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• TMI-
    wake him up with a BJ- doubt if he'd be mad then!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2010