Am I the only one who just has no interest in the Vampire stuff ?

not bashing at all to each his own but I feel so alone lol
I just find nothing at all appealing interesting or romantic about the whole pale blood sucker thing lol
I can see it for the kiddos but even my 3o and up friends are gaga for the freaks ?
Again enjoy all you vamp lovers I just wonder if I am the only one that doesnt get it /

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't get it either. My sister in law is the most level headed person I know, and she is nuts for the vampire thing. It really surprised me, when my brother told me. I really did LOL. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Nope. I don't get it either.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I never cared for the vampire stuff until one night my husband ordered Twilight on cable and I fell in love with it. I realy see it as a love story so thats what makes it so good for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Right there with ya!!!!!!!! I liked it when I was a teen but not anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I was never really into it, not even as a teen. Although that was a loooonnnggg time ago. Besides the only one I'd be interested in biting my neck is sleeping in the bed behind me right now. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• phew LOl that is a few I love a good historical epic but I know that is boring to some , I do rememeber Dark Shadows as a kid lol but I was too young to get it lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I'm with ya!! I don't do sci fi stuff.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I don't get it either~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• a little asinine... but hey, don't knock the biters. IRL they can be LOADS of fun ;)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I liked vampire books before they were cool LOL, now I am just annoyed by all the newer fans who jumped on the twilight train but have never picked up any of the really good series that have more depth to them and a plot that goes farther than this guy loves this girl but he just happens to be dead. I am waiting for the twilight mainia to end once it does I think long time vampire fans and those who are not fans will all be much happier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2010