Is it NORMAL to not feel preg?!

I feel CRAZY asking this being that I'm pregnant with my 3rd, BUT, I'm only 5 weeks today and I feel almost NO symtpom of pregnancy! Besides no period, my nips are sore and I very rarely get a case of sickness...that's all I feel. With both of my kids I was ridiculously sick and tired by the time I hit week 6, but here I am with almost nothing. My BF says I should be thankful that it means this could be an easy pregnancy, but I'm just not believing it. I don't even feel that little lump in my belly...is that normal? Will someone please tell me that feeling nothing @ this point is normal??? Sometimes I even forget that I'm pregnant! My 1st OB appt is in 2 weeks where I'll get and U/S and I'm hoping this will make me a believer LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• completely normal. Heck I barly felt pregnant when I was like 7 months!! For all you know this could be an easy pregnancy, every one is different!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• My first pregnancy was awful! I was so sick, I lost 22 pounds (and no I was not overweight to begin with). I looked and felt like a skeleton. I felt pregnant from week one until week 41 when I had my daughter. I am now pregnant with baby number two, I am 22.5 weeks and I still don't feel pregnant! I am starting to show, I have gained 5-10 pounds and went up a full cup size, but I don't FEEL pregnant. I know I am having a boy and I can feel him kick but I just don't feel pregnant at all. I guess because this is an "easy" pregnancy, except my horrible back and ankle pains.

People tell me all the time that it is fine and normal, but then again I have people who tell me something is wrong with me..In my opinion, I am happy I don't feel pregnant, I still appreciate the little kicks and all but I am glad I am not miserable this time around!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• It is normal, i had an pretty easy pregnancy. I got morning sickness the first 3 months and was very tired at time, but after the first 3 months I didnt feel anything, I felt pregnant but I didnt show till i was 7 months and even then i had a tiny bump. everyone would tell me i was lucky cause i had an easy pregnancy. even the dr said i was lucky but that when i decide to have another baby that it can be the complete opposite. Every pregnancy is different. Be happy that your going this pregnancy easy.
    ilybaby8609

Answer by ilybaby8609 at 3:32 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I felt NOTHING at all with my son until i was 18 wks and he started kicking me. Im a full figure so i didnt show till later lol
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 4:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2010