Pain

So my husband and I were making love last night and i had the worst annoying pain down there... like it felt like my cervix or my whole uterus was hurting... today it was still there and there was dull pain in my hip a little bit too...

It was sudden- it just started last night...

I've had a c section.. and i'm a bigger girl.. i was wondering if it could have torn on the inside or if he messed up my iud or what...

after i had a little spotting and it still hurts so i'm concerned..

i don't have insurance so if i go in for something i need to have a good direction to go.. like whether its a infection or if i need a pap or what..

My c section is 14 months old... and i don' t think its a period because its not the same type of pain...

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 1:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Pain is your body's way of telling you that something is wrong. Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:15 AM on Mar. 12, 2010