A question about itunes, please help!!

Can SO download songs from the account I created for my ipod on itunes and can he buy songs to download to his ipod? We are both new to this and really have no idea what we are doing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont see why he couldnt, we have MP3 players and I use Itunes, we buy them then downlod them to a disc, i then transfer the songs to all 4 of our MP3 players. Once you have purchased the songs or albums they are yours for personal use, the only time you cant share it is on websites or selling copies from what i understand.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• yes my hubby and I use the same account however if songs are purchased on certain computers then thats where they are saved you can hook his ipod up to your computer and download all the songs you have bought and it will save to his ipod and then he can save them on his computer. I hope that made sence. W use the same account, I buy the $$ cards and we can buy off that same $$ card.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• yes you can sync up to 5 ipods on one account.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2010