So much pain... Is it normal?

This is my second pregnancy and my hips are hurting so freaking bad!! I think she has dropped down Im 32 weeks.. Every time I get up from sitting or laying down it hurts, it hurts to roll over in bed, it hurts to walk. It just hurts lol. I never had this with DS he was on my nerve but it wasnt this painful. No matter how much DH rubs, punches and squeezes it doesnt go away or ease up. I plan on talking to my doctor about it and see if she knows any postions or tricks to help the pain but I dont go into the doctor till the 23rd..

MiSs.SmOkEy

Asked by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• aww... i wish i knew how to help but i don't =( but i'd definitely give your doctor a call to see if they can move up your appointment or if they'll let you do a walk in. i hope you can find some relief soon!
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• are you seeing a chiropractor?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• No Im waiting till after she is born since your joints are soft when your pregnant so it doesnt hold a correction very long.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2010