myspace friend requests?

lately on myspace i've been getting a lot of friend requests. I only add ppl i know so i check out everyones profile before i add or deny to make sure. but lately i've been seeing a pattern...why is it that men young and old think it is cool to post a pic with a handful of $100s ?? Does anyone else get this? Just because you have one pic with money in it it doesn't mean you have a good or stable job! Why are men so stupid?? LoL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because they think that women like that. They are right trashy whores like it. I think they look ridiculous. I also think they look stupid and immature when they pose with guns trying to be " thugs" That is why my page is set to where you have to know my email address to add me. I don't care if they do know me if they want to act stupid like that I want nothing to do with them,

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2010