Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no pleasure??? WTH??

so i have been this way most of my life, it my little secret that not even hubby knows. i feel nothing down there. no pleasure. i get nothing out of sex or masterbastion. i can feel presure, and i can feel when i have to get a pap smear. but besides that i feel nothing. its kinda killing my life with hubby. sence i feel nothing down there i really have no interest in sex. fter 2 kids i feel like god damn i wanna feel something pleasurable. can you help me out here ladys?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (11)
  • Extense for women

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

  • how does he no know hun? do you fake it? could be impotent, when you say masturbation do you mean with a hand or toy?

    Answer by aliishott2 at 2:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

  • not*

    Answer by aliishott2 at 2:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

  • Have you tried the creams and bullets? If these dont help you I would serious talk to the doctor about it, there may be something they can suggest that will help or an issue they can help you with.

    Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

  • well he was my first, so when in the start it was fun to explore each others bodys but over time i relized. that yea theres nothing there..... i thought maybe it would take time you know, i have to figure it out. but nope.. nothing

    i have tried with my hand and toys. nothing... its been driving me crazy...... i have lust for my hubby but when the time comes around it just feels pointless.

    well my hubby knows i cant cum. never have (sad)..but thats as far as he knows.

    impotent... really??? damn

    any idea or just go to the doc?


    Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

  • i would research doctors who specialize in sexual health. not having any sensation down there can either be psychological (impotence) or it can be that you lack the nerves necessary to cum, surgery can correct it if it's physical...impotence on the other hand is more complicated, you need to get to the root of why you psychologically hold back from sexual pleasure...either way you need to see a specialist because sexual health is VERY important in a relationship

    Answer by aliishott2 at 2:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

  • As Ali suggested, you need to see a doctor who specialises in female sexual dysfunction. There could be a number of causes but it it is not normal to feel as ' numb ' as you do , especially as you have tried just about every method to obtain pleasure.

    Answer by janet116 at 3:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

  • damn...well sound like im just going to have to deal for now... dont have he money for all that.... thanks anyways ladys

    Answer by de_sly at 3:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

  • I know another lady who is like that. I sent some great sexual dudes over to her (masters at oral sex) and still nothing. I've helped her buy toys and nothing. I agree that a trip to a doctor that specializes in sexual dysfunction could be helpful

    Answer by admckenzie at 8:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

  • I agree with most of the ladies, it is time to go see the Dr., time is a wasting , you are missing out!

    Answer by older at 8:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.