Question: Is it ok

that i feel annoyed. My bf is in Vegas for work and even though he is over there he is still having fun. He keeps sending me pics of everything he is doing. I don't know why but i feel as if i guess its jealousy that he is getting to have fun. I cook, clean, and take care of our son. I dont get a break. Don't get me wrong I love my son, he means the world to me but for some reason i feel its not fair that he gets a break and i don't. Maybe because I do everything and he hardly does anything. Plus he doesn't even have a reguler job. He just got called to go out there to help set up for some convention. IDK! I just am so annoyed and irratated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Can you get a babysitter and get out for a little while with some friends? Even though you love your son and you have been a great homemaker, you need a break, everyone does. Feel better.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 5:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I know exactly how you feel. My kids daddy drives trucks even though he's working he gets to stay certain places and I can't go.But he makes sure to feel me in. So hang in there because you are not alone. And don't let come out of his mouth and you should of seen this you should of seen that.When all you really wamt
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Sorry I hit the wrong button ,when all you want is for them to sit with the kids for one day,or maybe for a couple of hours.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:42 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I understand why you feel annoyed ( I feel that way too right now b/c my hubby is going to be busy doing "fun" things all weekend. Not his fault, just all the other people coincidentally were only free this weekend.) Anywho, I think you should also feel a little happy that he's obviously thinking of you and wanting you involved in some way in his time away. I agree with mamaofficer that you should try to get a babysitter and get a break.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 7:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• When he gets back, let him know that you arranged plans with your female friends to have a girls night out & go do whatever you want. You can even make it a weekend at the beach. Go for it girl!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• My husband had a job with a trucking company many years ago and frequently had to go to Vegas for the day or over night. I felt just like you did. I was sitting at home with 3 kids and he was in, well, Vegas! He understood how I felt, so for the over night trips, we had my parents keep the kids and I went with him. Maybe you can join him once in awhile?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Yes, I understand your frustration. Me and my husband started out that way too. He never wanted to give me a break until I put my foot down and said it's your turn to watch our(your) son. Men act like they don't know how to take care of a infant but they will learn fast...trust me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 12, 2010