Where is my appetite and why am i always nauseous?

For the past 2-3 weeks maybe, i have had NO appetite. This is coming from a compulsive eater. I am always nauseous. The doc has ruled out a flu bug, and pregnancy. I don't seem to be losing or gaining any weight, that isn't an issue, but i don't know what's going on. It's really starting to bother me. I force myself to eat, but then i get sick. Nothing has really changed in my habits or lifestyle. I did just start a new job, but it's a nice one. What do you think could be wrong? I'm going to get it checked out more, i just want some opinions.

misskrissie

Asked by misskrissie at 4:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Health

• change can be stressful even if it is a good change. When someone feels "just not normal" it is best to see a doctor just to have basic blood work if nothing else. Enjoy yur new job.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 5:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Do you mean that you are throwing up after you eat? You should see a GI specialist.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I just noticed this happening to me lately. I'm not saying we have the same thing. I'm just saying it's strange bc i just mentioned it to my sister yesterday. I think mine might be due to starting a new medication but that was a month ago. Not sure why it would take a month to manifest. I keep thinking it's a bug but now I don't know what to think bc bugs don't last this long.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2010