What are your plans for the weekend?

I'm preparing for my daughter's 6th birthday party with her friends from school.

KendraR

Asked by KendraR at 7:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nothing DH works
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:10 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I'm going grocery shopping on Saturday and doing the wash. On Sunday, I'm going to church. That's IF I remember to set the alarm clock. Daylight Savings Time starts on Sunday, too.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I'm working Saturday and Sunday.  I'm going to visit my mother in Montreal after work on Sunday for a few days since next week is Spring break.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• working
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 7:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• My sons (ages 18 and 19) have left for an overnight away at the college my 18yo will be attending. They left 30 min. ago and won't be home until around 6 tomorrow night. It's a totally kid free time between now and then. Hubby's at work until around 5 and then we'll have the house all to ourselves. :-)
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 7:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Hiding from the rain and trying to talk my husband out of going to a St Patrick's day parade in the cold rain.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• working and have great seats to the hockey game Sunday. Now that I'm excited about. : )
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Dealing with my MIL. She decided, without consulting any of us, that she's staying on our couch, until she has to fly back to AZ on Sunday.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I am going to Sam's Club to stock up on some stuff, cleaning house, visiting my parents, going to my sister's tonight for a birthday party for her MIL, going to church, and planning a birthday party for my nine (about to be ten) year old. If I have any time left, I may breathe, lol.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:34 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Spending time with my ex husbands daughter since I haven't seen her in a while, we are going to see TobyMac and Skillet tomorrow night in concert, then church on sunday!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2010