What should I do?

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I thought that this would get the most views. My brother passed away almost 7 years ago, and we don't know exactly what happened and if there was fault to blame on the people he was w/ or not. (wrong place wrong time kind of thing) Cops were never able to take action on charging the people because of not enough evidence. Anyway the brother of one of the people who my brother was with just requested me as a friend on facebook. We were all friends back in high school and earlier, but isn't it odd that he is sending this request? I don't know if I should accept it or not. What would you do? I know I won't get any answers, but why in the world would he do this? I mean when we had my brothers funeral, we wouldn't let them in because of what had happened. Any thoughts? I just find this wierd.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet