do you like that new show called :the Marriage Ref??

its okay, would loveto hear someone else's opinion

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think it would be better if it were a 1/2 hour show.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Haha! I just answered your question about Ricky Gervais and was like "oh he was on The Marriage Ref last night", which clearly you are fully aware of!

Anyway, I haven't seen it yet. I saved last night's episode to watch over the weekend with my husband. I think it looks funny and I like a lot of the guests they've had on so far (Alec Baldwin, Kelly Ripa, Larry David, and Ricky Gervias). Jerry Seinfeld said the guests are like when you read your horoscope and it lists celebrities who have the same birthday as you - they're all just a random grouping that you would have never put together and have nothing in common.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I don't like it- it seems forced and scripted. All of my friends think its so funny and spontaneous- I just don't get it!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 8:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• haha! Dh and I really like the first two episodes but that mix of larry, madonna and ricky was not working out! I know its kinda scripted but what tv show isn't? I just like that its about poking fun of the trifles in marriage all in the spirit of celebrating people's special and funny bonds. Larry definitely wasn't acting in the spirit of marriage, even if he could be pretty funny. And omg Madonna spoke like a 13 year old girl. Everything she said was overly defensive/angry, hit below the belt and the "not!" comment- who says that anymore? You can tell she hasn't matured a minute since she got famous. Loved Ricky but Dh and I were laughing about how the show is so going to get canceled.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 9:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• Boo! I just realized my DVR was out of space and it only saved 1 minute of the show!!! I guess we'll have to watch in online :(
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I think it's ok. It has it's funny moments. I didn't care for the combo last night either. Madonna was not funny or witty at all. Larry was funny, but too much IMHO, and Ricky was funny. I liked last week's with Eva Longoria, she was a lot funnier than I would have expected.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2010