do you get professional pedi's, or do it yourself at home?

I need one bad and I think that I could do it myself at home, but it looks better professionally. I can't decide. its 3o bucks, that I could use on a new shirt or purse or just save. I hate to spend it.

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• gotta agree with anon on this one
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• It depends on the occasion. Since it's still too cold here for me to wear sandals/flip flops, I would do it myself. In the summertime if I'm going to the beach, or out for a special occasion with my dh I will get a pedicure, but for everyday I do it at home.

Answer by missanc at 2:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2010

• I have gotten them. I get my nails done every two weeks. I just really prefer to do them at home. First of all because it tickles me so much, I feel like a fool giggling in the chair the whole time. Second of all, I just really don't have any foot issues, meaning dry skin or such. I just usually polish them myself. Now, last year, I did go get one done at the beginning of summer, I even had the big toe nail done with arcrylic for the summer, but I couldn't wear shoes. I could only wear flip flops because that toe would hurt if I didn't. I won't be doing that again.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:43 AM on Mar. 13, 2010

• I do pedicure myself but sometimes If I feel like getting pamper I go to the salon and have them do it for me. I never get arcylic on my toes only on my fingers and I get my done every 2 weeks.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2010